Original TOSHIBA TOCP 255 Optical Fiber Cable JIS F07 Type Duplex
Connectors for all plastic fiber cable model: JIS F07
1) Original TOSHIBA Connectors
2) JIS F07 Type
3) For All Plastic Fiber
4) For Duplex APF
1) Conform to JIS F07 type
2) Duplex type
3) APF (980/1000 um)
TOSHIBA TOCP 255 OPTICAL FIBER CABLE
Different lengths are available. TOCP 255 Fiber Optic Patch Cord.
Detailed introduction to TOCP 255 Fiber Optic Patch Cord:
–Anti-electromagnetic interference and electromagnetic radiation
–Good flexibility, anti-vibration, ensure that in any case zero bit
error rate of transmission
–High temperature and low temperature(-40 to 70)
–Easy to install, needless of maintenance
–Plastic optical fiber is not conductive, can share the power
–Long-range power supply
–Accord with the Agilent universal
3. Precautions for Operation
(1) The maximum ratings are the limit values which should not be
exceeded when using this product. All
of these values must be within the defined range. If the maximum
ratings, are exceeded the deviced
characteristics may not be recoverable and, in extreme cases,
permanent damage to the product may
Care should be taken not to exceed the maximum ratings when using
(2) Care should be taken not to drop heavy objects onto the optical
(3) When connecting or disconnecting the optical fiber with fiber
optic connector, be sure to hold the fiber
optic connector. Do not hold the optical fiber cable when
connecting or disconnecting.
(4) When inserting the fiber optic connector into the fiber optic
transceiving module, be sure to follow the
correct fitting alignment.
(5) Keep the end face of the optical fiber with fiber optic
connector clean. If contaminated, wipe it gently
with tissue paper.
(6) When bending the optical fiber cable to install it, note that
the recommended bending radius is six to
ten times longer than the minimum bending radius.
(7) −□□ indicates the length and the unit of length of the optical
fiber of the optical fiber with fiber optic
connector or optical fiber products. The length of the optical
fiber is the distance from one end of fiber
optic connector to the other end. The minimum fiber length is 0.2m.
TL: 0086-519-5209 5285
TOCP 200 Optical Fiber Cable